Dadashri: Now what kind of fear do you expect to arise?
Questioner: What do I have to fear? Now that I have surrendered everything to You, why would I want anything?
Dadashri: But do you not have any fear that still remains? If you have surrendered your all, then you should not have the slightest fear. Not even a palpitation of your heart remains; that is how wonderful this is.
Whatever you surrender is good. Having surrendered, sit down and have a nice meal in comfort. Then there is no one out there to scold you. There is no one superior to boss you around. Your mistakes (I-ness) and your blunder (my-ness) were your superiors before. Dada has destroyed your blunder and you will have to wash off your mistakes.
1) What is the reason for fear? You consider yourself as temporary; Fear vanishes with the understanding vision of ‘I am the eternal Self’!
2) The Gnani Purush has no doer-ship (garva), no pleasure indulgence (garavata), no inner or outer inclination (spruha), no swelling with pride (unmattata), no ‘I-ness’ (potapanu). Surrendering to such a One, who is in a magnificent state of Gnan, a seeker’s (spiritual) losses of infinite past lives are recouped in just one lifetime and he attains the guarantee of liberation (moksha).
3) Who is the ‘mother’ of ‘Knowledge (Gnan)’? It is ‘Understanding’ (samaj). Where can ‘understanding’ be acquired from? It is acquired from Gnani Purush (The Enlightened one).
4) Now if you surrender everything right here, the egoism will leave. After this Gnan, even you will not have any depression or elevation. Even if someone berates you or throws you in jail, you will not suffer depression, and that is called vignan (spiritual science). This is a spiritual path.
5) Lord Krishna has said too, “The path of the Vitarag Lord is free of all fears; it is the path of liberation.” How beautifully Lord Krishna has put it!
Trimantras Are Scientific
Questioner: New demerit karma (paap) may not be bound due to pratikraman, but one still has to suffer the effects of his pastkarma, does he not?
Dadashri: You are right when you say that new karmas are not bound when you do pratikraman and the effects of past karmahave to be suffered. And to reduce that suffering, I have shown you another way, and that is to recite all the three mantras (Trimantra) together. When you recite all the three mantrastogether, your suffering will be reduced. If a man is tired of carrying a very heavy load on his head, when he suddenly sees something which draws his attention, he forgets his misery. In spite of the load, his misery feels lighter. That is how it is with thisTrimantra. You will feel less of a load. Therefore, this Trimantra is a helpful thing. Did you ever recite the Trimantra before? Even for one day? Recite it more and everything will become lighter and it will get rid of any fear you may have.
Questioner: If we look at it scientifically, if a person does wrong or makes a mistake, he should be punished accordingly. So then how can the Trimantra destroy the punishment of that wrong deed?
Dadashri: What are these mantras? When we recite them, we are doing bhakti (worshipping) of these Purush (those who are enlightened). Which Purush? We are doing bhakti of the world's greatest Purush (Five categories of enlightened ones). How much energy arises in such devotion.
Questioner: You have a great deal of their bhakti; you have praised them a lot; you have received vibrations from them, but demerit karmas (paap) still remain pending, do they not?
Dadashri: By doing their bhakti, by doing their kirtanbhakti(chanting worship), all demerit karma is burned to ashes.
Do you want to destroy your demerit karma? I will do that for you within an hour! Demerit karma cannot be cut with a knife. It cannot be cut into slices. It has to be destroyed to ashes (destroyed by Gnan in the Gnan Vidhi).
Book Name: Pratikraman Full Version (Page # 479 - Paragraph #7 to #9; Page #480 - First Paragraph)