Trimandir offers facilities for dining as well as accommodation for visitors. It facilitates the needs and preferences of the visitors so as to ensure a pleasant stay for them.
Let’s glance through the variety of facilities offered here:-
1) Unodari Bhavan (Temple Dining Hall) :- They serve breakfast and a regular menu for lunch and dinner on a daily basis. The timings are as follows:-
In case of huge groups visiting, it is mandatory to contact and inform the management well in advance, for planning purposes at # + 91 9328661166 / + 91 9328661177
2) Amba Refreshment :- The food court serves a variety of pure vegetarian Indian food.
The timings are as follows:- 9.00am to 2.00pm and 3.30 to 9.00pm
Please contact # +91 9924343916 / +91 07939830044 for more details.
3) Samrasi :- This restaurant serves breakfast and a full meal including a sweet and savoury snack for lunch and dinner. Please contact # +91 9601361463 for more details.
4) Fifty Eight Sixty Eight :- A multi-cuisine restaurant serving variety of pure vegetarian food. This restaurant is located in the township behind the Trimandir.
1) Dormitory and Stop N’ Stay guest house :- It offers basic facilities for overnight stay. A wide range of AC and Non AC Rooms are offered here. For more details please contact # +91 07939830300
2) Amba Suites :- This hotel is located in the township behind the Trimandir. The hotel features 41 deluxe rooms, 18 Suite Rooms and 5 Twin Rooms that are well furnished to meet all your needs. The Suites offer a separate elegant seating area, work desk, and a fully equipped dry pantry. A sophisticated blend of contemporary style and minimalistic design, which is ideal for short as well as extended stays.
Various options for meeting day to day service, shopping and food requirements are all located in close vicinity. State Bank of India, HDFC and Union Bank Branches with ATM facilities are also located close by.