Dear Dada Bhagwan, Dear Simandhar Swami, I surrender my thoughts, speech and actions, my name**, all ignorance related to my worldly name, all karma (Actions operating through the law of "cause" and "effect") unto the lotus feet of You, the divine manifest form of the supreme Lord.
Dear Dada Bhagwan, Dear Simandhar Swami, I hereby accept your exclusive protection. May this surrender of mine be exclusive for you only. Please be present for me at the final moment of my life. Be with me until my final liberation.
Dear Lord, I have no desire for anything temporary in this world. All I desire is moksha (liberation). May my next life be under your guidance only, and at your feet.
Along with this above recite:
Dada Bhagwan na Aseem Jai Jai kar Ho
• The person, whose final hour in life has arrived, should say the above prayer and substitute their name here.
• The above has to be done repeatedly, or someone close by has to do this for the dying person.
Below are some understanding imparted by Dadabhagwan.
Body is temporary and the soul is permanent. We are pure soul and immortal. All the relatives are temporary adjustment. One should not fear for death. Life, death are all phases. Due to ignorance ego has occurred. ego has the fear. Soul does not have any fear. Mind and intellect will show different thoughts related to death. One should have a conversation with oneself.
One should experience the soul. That will make him happy. No fear will touch. This is just a phase of going from one body to the other body. Just remembering and chanting the attributes of the soul will help a person to overcome the fear of death.
Book Name : Death (Page #46)
1) Birth and death are not of the Soul (Atma). The Soul is a permanent element. This birth and death are of the egoism - Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan
2) Death means nature’s take over. One has to leave behind all his earnings (wealth) and take with him all the problems (he has created with others) - Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan
3) Why worry about that for which there is no solution? There is no solution for death, so does anyone worry about that? - Param Pujya Dada Bhagwan
A. Questioner: What should the extended family and those around, do when their loved one is about to... Read More
A. Questioner: When a person is suffering from a chronic illness for which there is no cure, it does... Read More
A. Questioner: There are certain rituals people are made to practice in the last hour of their life.... Read More
A. Questioner: Is it true that the spirits of one's ancestral fathers (pitrus) are summoned in the... Read More
A. Questioner: My son died in an accident. What is the cause of that accident? Dadashri: Whatever... Read More
A. When parents worry and grieve for their children who have died, their unhappiness reaches the... Read More
A. Questioner: What life form does one take when he or she commits suicide? Do they take the form of... Read More
A. One returns into the human form, after having wandered through other life forms. And it is also... Read More
A. You can tell death, 'Come whenever you want to, early or late, but come as samadhi... Read More