The moment you say, 'Looks like the business is going to run a loss,' all the besmearing forces within (bhaavs) will immediately start to daunt you, 'This is going to happen' or 'That is going to happen.' 'Wait a minute, all I did was just mention something about the business, why are you all (negative bhaavs) barking unnecessarily?' Therefore, you should say, 'No, they are beneficial to me,' and thosebhaavs will simmer down.
There are so many electronic recording devices and transmitters out today that people especially in high-ranking positions fear.They fear they may be secretly recorded. Now these electronic devices merely record the spoken words, but the human mind-body complex can also record, an account of new karma, for effect in next life. Yet people have no fear about that! Even when a person is sleeping and you call him worthless, your remarks will be recorded within that person and you will have to face the consequences. So you cannot say a word about a person even when he is sleeping, because everything will be recorded; such is this machinery. If you want to say something, make sure it is positive. Your good intentions (bhaavs) will result in happiness for you. But never say anything negative about anyone, even when alone, because the consequences will be very bitter. Everything gets recorded, so make sure only good things are recorded.
Only the language of love with others is worthy of recording in this tape recorder of the mind body complex. You will reap positive benefits of that later.
1) Thoughts are bound to come but you must devalue them. You should do pratikraman. Thoughts are inanimate; they are lifeless.
2) In thinking about the future, if one experiences fear, then artadhyan has occurred for sure. In artadhyan, one continues to worry about himself, ‘What will happen if this occurs? What will happen if that occurs?’ He will continue to have fear of this kind.
3) When you see fault in others you bind karma. When you see fault in yourself, you are released from Karmas.
4) You simply have to realize that the other person is a pure Soul (Shuddhatma) and that whatever has come your way is solely because of your own past karma and that the other person is simply an instrument (nimit) in the process. With this understanding and this Gnan, all your puzzles will be solved.
5) Karma is the coming together of circumstances, and dissipation is its nature.
Book Name: Science of Speech (Page #16 - Paragraphs #3, #4; Page #17 - Paragraphs #1, #2)
A. All human beings of this time cycle are considered as having no dependency or protection. The... Read More
A. Questioner: When we read about floods and other catastrophes in the newspapers, it disturbs us. If... Read More
A. Questioner: Why do people lie without reason? Dadashri: They do it because of their anger, pride,... Read More
A. Questioner: I do not have a fear of dying but I do have a fear of suffering pain during... Read More
A. Questioner: It is written in the Aptasutra, 'If you do pratikraman for a tiger, then it too will... Read More
A. Some people do penance and some practice austerities. What is the need to see any fault in that?... Read More
A. Questioner: So why is there such a great emphasis on protecting life forms from fear? Dadashri:... Read More
A. Questioner: So how can one attain absolute Ahimsa? Dadashri: Ahimsa? My goodness! If one attains... Read More
A. In the Kramic path a person can never see his own faults. If you tell me, "I have many faults but I... Read More
A. Questioner: Shrimad Rajchandraji has written in the Atma siddhi: ‘Atma ni shanka kare Atma potey... Read More
A. Sufferings : Mental, Physical And Externally Induced (Aadhi = mental suffering. Vyadhi = physical... Read More
A. Dadashri: Now what kind of fear do you expect to arise? Questioner: What do I have to fear? Now... Read More
A. Every living creature in this universe is troubled by fear. Fear is inherent in every living being... Read More