Questioner: After the Gnan we experience the flow of love, nothing but love. What is that?
Dadashri: That is real attachment (prashasta raag). The attachment with which all other attachments of the world disappear, is what the Lord calls prashasta raag. This attachment is the primary cause for final liberation. This attachment does not bind you because there are no worldly intentions in it. The attachment you feel towards a benevolent One is real attachment, and it is this attachment that will break all other attachments.
When you meditate on Dada, the attributes of Dada will manifest within you. You should not have desire for any worldly things. Just desire the continued bliss of the Self. And if someone were to insult you, your love for him should remain unaffected. As long as you stay this way, your work is done.
1) Moksha (ultimate liberation) cannot be attained until purity arises. To attain purity one has to realize 'Who am I?'
2) Through pure knowledge is Moksha (ultimate liberation), through auspicious knowledge is worldly happiness, through wrong knowledge is misery.
3) If one wants to go to moksha (Ultimate Liberation), then one will have to 'everywhere adjust'.
4) 'Do not ever get involved in clashing with anyone' - this is the biggest key to go to moksha (ultimate liberation).
5) As long as you see faults of the world, you will have to wander around, and when you see the world as flawless, you will have liberation.
To acquire knowledge of self attain Self Realization ceremony.
A. Dadashri: What is the definition of love? Questioner: I do not know, Dada. Please explain it to... Read More
A. Questioner: Can you explain the difference between infatuation and attraction and... Read More
A. What can this be compared to? It is like the attraction between a magnet and a pin. If you move a... Read More
A. Questioner: It is said that real love arises from the heart. Emotions also arise from the heart, do... Read More
A. If one wants to acquire the supreme love, a love that this world has not seen, heard, believed or... Read More
A. Where there is no love, there is no path to liberation. Even when one does not know the right... Read More
A. If one understands the world exactly as it is, and then experiences it from that perspective, then... Read More
A. Pure love will increase in proportion to the decrease in differences experienced. What do we need... Read More
A. This love is Godly love! It is not found everywhere! It is very rare. The Gnani has equal love... Read More
A. Questioner: Please explain the difference between true love and love associated with... Read More