Questioner: After the Gnan we experience the flow of love, nothing but love. What is that?
Dadashri: That is real attachment (prashasta raag). The attachment with which all other attachments of the world disappear, is what the Lord calls prashasta raag. This attachment is the primary cause for final liberation. This attachment does not bind you because there are no worldly intentions in it. The attachment you feel towards a benevolent One is real attachment, and it is this attachment that will break all other attachments.
When you meditate on Dada, the attributes of Dada will manifest within you. You should not have desire for any worldly things. Just desire the continued bliss of the Self. And if someone were to insult you, your love for him should remain unaffected. As long as you stay this way, your work is done.
1) Moksha (ultimate liberation) cannot be attained until purity arises. To attain purity one has to realize 'Who am I?'
2) Through pure knowledge is Moksha (ultimate liberation), through auspicious knowledge is worldly happiness, through wrong knowledge is misery.
3) If one wants to go to moksha (Ultimate Liberation), then one will have to 'everywhere adjust'.
4) 'Do not ever get involved in clashing with anyone' - this is the biggest key to go to moksha (ultimate liberation).
5) As long as you see faults of the world, you will have to wander around, and when you see the world as flawless, you will have liberation.
To acquire knowledge of self attain Self Realization ceremony.