Brahmacharya should be practiced with understanding. If the fruit of brahmacharya is not moksha then, that brahmacharya is like castration. It will make your body good, strong, and good looking and you would live longer. Even a bull becomes strong and healthy.
Questioner : I do not feel like getting married at all.
Dadashri: Really! Will you be okay if you don't get married?
Questioner : Yes, my only desire is to attain brahmacharya. Please give me some strength and understanding for that.
Dadashri: For that you have to have a deep inner intent. Everyday, you have to say, 'Dear Dada Bhagwan! Give me strength to practice brahmacharya'. And you have to get rid of the slightest thought of sex as soon as it arises. If not, a seed of sex will be sown. If allowed to remain, after two days it will kill you. Hence uproot such a thought and get rid of it right away. Next, make sure that you do not look with sexual thoughts at any woman. If your eyes happen to pull you towards a woman, pull them away from her, remember Dada and ask for forgiveness. When it continuously remains within that any element of sexuality is not worth pursuing then it will all be a clean farm, no seed will sprout. Even now if one stays under my shelter, then his goal of brahmacharya will be fully attained.
The one who definitely wants to practice brahmacharya, must first examine and severely test his control over his senses and if he feels that he may slip, then it is better for him to get married. Even after that, it should be under control and he should alert her about his desire for exercising control.
Questioner: Sometimes circumstances arise that causes me to become involved in physical attraction and sexual thoughts, what should I do at that time?
Dadashri: Use the same experiment that I had used for myself. For me this experiment is constantly in place and it had kept me aware even before enlightenment. When my eyes fall on someone wearing beautiful clothes, a saree worth two thousand rupees, I become aware and my first vision see her without clothes. Then a second awareness arises and I see the body without the skin and then the third awareness arises and I see the intestines, the kind you see when the stomach is cut open. I can also see changes that occur within the intestines. I can see blood vessels; I can see fecal matter etc. I can see all the refuse this way. Then there is no chance of sexual impulse arising, is there? In all this, the Soul is the only pure thing and that is where my vision stops. Therefore how can any illusion over sex ever occur?
8 Keys to remain in Brahmacharya/Celibacy
1) Eradicate the sexual thought immediately. Do pratikraman for any attraction of a sexual nature. With these two weapons, celibacy / brahmacharya will remain forever.
2) The women are not pulling and attracting you. It is your past life account that is pulling and attracting you. Therefore uproot and throw it (sexual impulses) away and clear the account.
3) Now, from here on if you dose off, get attracted and tempted sexually with certain person, you have to ask for energy of celibacy / brahmacharya from the pure Soul of that person, by saying, 'O pure Soul! Give me the strength to maintain my brahmacharya with the entire world'. It is good if you ask for strength from 'Dada' but it is best to ask directly from the pure Soul of the person who is pulling you.
4) How can sexuality remain if you see only the Soul of the person?
5) Pratikraman and firm resolution (nischaya) are the armies to be maintained. Then the continued darshan of the 'Gnani Purush' is necessary. If you become remote from this darshan of the Gnani Purush you may have problems with celibacy / brahmacharya.
6) You must do pratikraman as soon as sexuality arises through the meeting of the eyes.
7) He who wants to practice celibacy / brahmacharya must not look with sexual intent at any one.
8) You have to do pratikraman for all the mistakes that have occurred till today and make a firm decision not to repeat those mistakes in future.
Book Name : Brahmacharya : Celibacy - Attained With Understanding (Page #10,Page #11,paragraph #1)